108 queries in 0.171
Dear Valued Guest,
We have always prioritized the health and safety of our guest and colleagues and have been working relentlessly to welcome guests back to our resort. It is imperative for us to take extraordinary measures to ensure the wellbeing of our guests, and our people. We have implemented enhanced health and safety measures from the moment you check-in till you check-out — all in line with guidelines from the government health agencies and WHO. Our goal is to exceed the set standards and open the doors responsibly, so you have a safe, enjoyable and convenient stay with us at WaterWoods – Kabini.
We request all our guests to make note of, and adhere to, the following general guidelines as precautionary measures during their stay.
- Only registered guests are allowed into our resort. As per recent guidelines, non-residential guests will not be permitted inside the premises without prior intimation and screening.
- Body temperature will be monitored periodically by designated associates, using a contactless thermometer.
- Always maintain a social distance of at least 6feet from associates and other guests.
- Please always wear a face mask during your stay, especially when you are in common area.
- Please remember to sanitize your hands regularly during your stay, especially before and after a change of location.
- Hand sanitizers are available at check-in and all common spaces at the property.
- If you, or any member of your family shows any symptoms of illness, including a cough, a cold, sneezing, or difficulty breathing, please:
- Volunteer this information to any of our team members.
- Quarantine yourself inside your room.
- Wait for further instructions from hotel authorities.
- Upon arrival, a designated member of our Team will provide you with information on all guidelines adopted at the property.
- Guest are requested to self-park their cars at a designated area Private chauffeurs will be asked to follow guidelines as per the Ministry of Health, Government of India, if they would like to use the driver’s accommodation in the resort. Guests are requested to inform the Reservations in advance if they would like to avail this service.
- Please allow our associates to check body temperature of each guest using a thermal gun thermometer, and to sanitize all pieces of luggage before they are moved into the rooms.
Please maintain minimum physical contact with associates and other guests, and keep a distance of at least 6 feet between you and every other individual present In the unlikely event of multiple check-ins at the same time, you will be requested to follow instructions provided by the Manager on Duty to ensure physical distancing of 6 feet. Please sanitize your hands before & after signing registration cards and completing check-in formalities.
- Cleaning has always been a top priority and now we’ve heightened our cleaning practices. We ensure frequent, deep cleaning of common areas and all high-touch areas including door handles, Switches, safety latches, handrails, tabletops, TV remotes and front desk with a high-quality disinfectant.
- Bed linen and towels are washed at warm to high temperatures.
- We replace all linen and all amenities every day, after guest check-out, we provide a fresh set of each Check-in, ensuring no cross-contamination.
- Housekeeping staff always wear masks and hand gloves during the cleaning process.
- In the event of a maintenance issue in a room, an associate will first contact you over the phone to resolve the issue. An associate will physically come to you only if the problem persists. Maintenance personnel will wear hand gloves and masks while working inside a room
- The game room is disinfected on regular basis.
- Swimming pool is regularly cleaned with an Ozone filteration system which is a more powerful oxidant and disinfectant system. Guests can use the pool at their own discretion.
- No outside food or drink are permitted within the hotel premises
- Hourly washing and sanitization of the kitchen.
- All major touch points in the Restaurant and floors mopped using appropriate disinfectant after every meal period.
- Guests are requested to NOT touch the buffet dishes and all allow you to be served by the waiter. Alternatively, we can serve your meals at the table.
- Please inform the Reception of your check-out time a day prior to departure.
- You may proceed to check-out once the Reception confirms check-out time over the phone.
- We advise that you complete all financial transactions online, prior to Check-out.
- The Front Office will assist you with completing the payment process.
- Your luggage will be disinfected and collected from your room once you arrive at the lobby.
- Temperature and COVID 19 symptoms check for all staff at the time of entry
- Staff members with abnormal temperatures or other symptoms are denied entry into the resort
- The said staff members to be immediately isolated and undergo COVID 19 testing
- If found negative – to report for duty
- If found positive – treated for the virus at a designated facility or quarantined at dedicated quarantine facility (as per advice of a Doctor) for a period of 14 days.
- All the concerned staff member’s primary contacts to undergo COVID 19 testing and follow the standard COVID -19 protocols.
We request your support as we strive to maintain the highest standards of health and hygiene, while offering an authentic and memorable experience for you and your loved ones.
Thank you for your understanding and for your continued patronage.